Hello!

Hi there! 

Coeus/Koios - the God of intellect who represented the inquisitive mind, resolve and foresight.

Welcome to the blog. This has been an idea that I've had for quite some time now and I'm excited to finally be able to put it into work. I decided to create this blog to raise awareness, educate not only myself but those who are reading this and create a safe space where people can freely express their opinions and ideas. The inspiration was drawn from profiles such as: 'impact, 'Gay Times', 'Keep The Energy', 'CHNGE' and 'LGBTQ'. 
This will consist of: infographics, informative articles, creative essays, video essays, and questions posed to the readers to gain peoples thoughts on the matter at hand. 
I can't wait to grow alongside this blog and its readers.<3 

Comments

Popular Posts